Deacon Sandra LeSesne
Reverend Robin Turner
This ministry was first established in 1988. We meet at the church on the SECOND Friday of each month at 6:30 PM. We have 5 primary areas of focus.
1) To help women grow closer to one another and to develop a deeper relationship with Christ. Central to that mission is spiritual and personal development, the study of the Scripture and Christian fellowship.
2) To equip women of faith to serve God more effectively in their homes, church and community. This includes nurturing wholesome Christian relationships, cultivating godly character, developing Bible-based leaders and supporting and nurturing compassionate caregivers.
3) To provide opportunities for fellowship through various ministries designed for our spiritual development.
4) To encourage individual participation and ministry support in the church’s mission and ministry.
5) To reach out to others in mentorship and Christian discipleship.
We meet on the SECOND Friday of each month. Please join us – we’d love to grow closer to you as our sister in Christ and share with you the love of our Risen Savior.
Second Fridays at 6:30 – 8:30pm