Announcements for Sunday, June 14, 2020
Next Sunday, June 21st is Father’s Day. Remember Dad!
Stay Connected. There are many ways to keep up with the activities of the church.
- Our weekly eblast is sent every Saturday. If you wish to receive the eblast send your email address to June Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the church website at https://everyblessing.org/
- Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Everyblessing.org/
- Our monthly newsletter The Epistle is available the first of every month on our website.
Check these helpful communications tools often to find out information about:
- Sunday Service
- Sunday School Classes for Adults, Teens and Youth
- Youth Church
- Bible Study Classes
- Prayer Calls and Prayer Meeting
- Upcoming Events
This Tuesday, June 16th we will return to our Growing in Grace Virtual Bible Study series: “Experiencing God in the Midst of a Crisis.” The text is Romans, chapter 7. Join us at 7:00 pm on:
Men’s Day is Sunday, June 28th. We would like to have photos of the men of Nineteenth Street Baptist Church. Photos must be in focus, orientation “landscape, not portrait” and have high resolution or large pixel size. Email your photo to the Communications Ministry, email@example.com.
Virtual Vacation Bible School 2020 starts soon. This year’s program theme is The Knights of North Castle which invites children to be strong in the Lord and in the strength of God’s power by exploring how we put on the armor of God. Kids will take on the role of brave Knights and begin their quest each session by opening the King’s Book. Program dates are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, June 29th, 30th, July 1st
- Tuesday and Wednesday, July 7th and 8th.
A Primary Group will meet from 10:00 am – 11:00 am and an older Youth Group will meet from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm.
To register your youth, contact either:
Elvinese Wyche, Program Director – (202) 345-0944
Michann Williams, Program Registrar – (301) 742-0430
Church Office, (202) 829-2773
Please leave a message if there’s no answer.
Once you’ve registered VBS kits and instructions to join in the ZOOM sessions will be sent to you. We hope your youth will join the quest with us!!
We hope your youth will join the quest with us!!
Homegoing Services for Brother Louis Ford
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Where: McGuire Funeral Services, 7400 Georgia Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20012
Visitation: 10:00 am until 12:00 pm
Service: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Interment: Lincoln Memorial Cemetery, 4001 Suitland Road, Hillcrest Heights, Maryland 20746
This week we have received thank you notes from:
- Sister Lucille Crawford and Family
- The Bowie Family
- Deaconess Mozelle E. Watkins
- Marc S. Dickson
Congratulations to Sister Elvinese Wyche upon the birth of her fourth grandchild, 7lb 10 oz., Reese Hodges who was born on Tuesday, June 9th. Baby Reese, her sister Rylee, and her parents, Shanell Wyche Hodges and Trevor Hodges are doing well.